VACANCY – Restorative Justice Manager
An opportunity has arisen to work for Thames Valley Partnership’s Restorative Justice Service on a short term part-time contract from July 2017 – March 31st 2018 (subject to renewal). The salary is £21,030 for 3½ day week, nine month contract, subject to review thereafter (£40,057 FTE per annum).
The successful applicant will lead and manage a team of staff within the CRC to undertake Restorative Interventions within the Criminal Justice system and to meet contractual requirements in relation to our contract with Thames Valley CRC.
TVRJS is at the forefront of research, development and delivery of adult restorative justice in England and Wales and internationally recognised as a centre of excellent practice and has the RSQM (Restorative Service Quality Mark).
We are looking for a candidate with the potential to demonstrate:
• Excellent management and leadership skills and an aptitude for performance and contract management
• A wide knowledge of RJ, both theoretical and practical within the CJ system
• Excellent presentational and training skills and an ability to communicate clearly
• Experience of successful project and contract management and maintaining high standards of work as a manager or experienced practitioner within the CJS or related setting
• Experience of working in partnership
Deadline for Applications is 5pm on Friday 5th May.
Interviews will take place on the morning of Monday 15th May at the Partnership’s offices, Townhill Barn, Chilton, HP18 9NA