If you think we can help you with your training needs please contact Bron on 01844 202 001 giving as much detail as possible so that we can consider the best options for you and respond quickly with our suggestions.
Why use Partnership trainers ?
- bespoke tailored sessions specifically suited to the needs of your organisation
- strong local links and knowledge
- wide network links across Criminal Justice, Local Government, the corporate and voluntary sectors and academia
- invaluable insight and expertise from a variety of backgrounds including the police, probation, local authorities, work with children and families, research and the arts.
- we can provide you with a trainer or take out any hassle to you by handling all the planning and organising of the whole event for you.
A recent 2 day training session delivered at Alana House Women’s Community Project in Reading, for their staff and Probation link workers. We created a tailor made training session combining […]
We are fortunate to have considerable expertise and knowledge within our own staff team – we also benefit hugely from the broad range of experience we access via our contacts […]